Thursday, March 22, 2018

Spring around the homestead: Part 1- Flowers and blooms oh my

After a rather dull winter - it was colder than normal but no "big" snows and some rather dreary days- it is beginning to look like SPRING. On my walk this morning I noticed how lovely everything seems to have just exploded with color over night- so I ran back in to grab my camera. I hope you enjoy.

Some lovely pink blooms. 

One of our beautiful pear trees! I love the contrast with the beautiful blue sky and clouds. 

Close up of the pear tree. 

I'm not exactly sure what these are. But the yellow is super bright and there is a burst of purple/pink next to it. It's been here as long as I remember. 


The only ones bloomed so far- but just so beautiful .




Some beautiful daffodils and I thought the wagon wheel behind it looked neat. 

What kinds of colors and blooms are you all seeing? Don't miss tomorrow and the next day when I show you Spring with the animals and spring from my garden! A wonderful time of year indeed!

2 comments:

  1. Your homestead is gorgeous with all the fresh bursts of colour! Enjoy each day!

    ReplyDelete