Monday, January 31, 2011

AMAZING DEAL! $1 for a box of children's clothing, includes SHIPPING

I know I just posted a deal a few days ago, and I told myself that I wasn't going to post deals on my blog, but I can't help it. I'm weak, and this is one I really MUST share.



This is a deal from Deal Pulp . It's a site similiar to Groupon, or Eversave.
Todays deal is , buy any box of clothing from threadUP for only $6. This includes shipping. This is a box of "preloved" children's clothing and you get to pick the gender and size. The site says it normally has about 15 articles of clothing and that 95% of mothers who receive the box give it at least 3 out of 4 stars. BUT, it gets better...  If this is your first time to make a purchase from Deal Pulp , then you get a $5 credit. Making a box of clothing, SHIPPED only $1. I can't even pay gas to go to the garage sales for that much. Even if there is just a few thing in the box we like, it's worth it for $1, especially since they deliver it to my door. I bought 2 boxes, (one for each kid) and paid only $7 because I had one $5 credit to use. Sorry to post my good deals, I get excited though...

No comments:

Post a Comment