Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Baby it's cold outside!

Now before anyone starts to make fun of our tiny snow and with my fascination with it, please realize that we just don't get snow around here. I mean really just don't get snow. I think we had one dusting all of last year and it didn't even cover the grass.  So we started getting snow on Sunday evening while at church ( which was beautiful by the way, our church has large windows we could watch it snowing through), and continued throughout the night. Monday morning when we woke up this is what we saw. So beautiful. So of course no work for my husband and I , and the girls were excited to see actual snow.
Snow angels anyone?

What a crew right? We walked everywhere yesterday and Clifford (the goat) and Waffle ( the dog) were right there with us. They really enjoyed the snow also it seems.
I just thought this was a cool picture. It is our muscadine bush on it's arbor . Can't wait to taste those sweet little things here in a few months......
So that's all the snow for us, we probably won't have any more until next winter, but it was fun while it lasted.

1 comment:

  1. No one here making fun of you. I wouldn't know what to do myself if I saw the stuff. Been so long in FL. Enjoy the magical-ness!

    ReplyDelete