Thursday, December 2, 2010

I Heart Amazon

Well I do love Amazon, but I also love Swagbucks. I'll explain :)
Search & Win
Swagbucks is a search site, that is totally free to use. You simply search and get random points. Then you can cash in your points for "stuff". I always use mine for Amazon gift codes.
So for Christmas this year I am treating myself to 3 books I have been wanting for a while.

Possum Living: How to Live Well Without a Job and with (Almost) No Money

The Prairie Girl's Guide to Life: How to Sew a Sampler Quilt & 49 Other Pioneer Projects for the Modern Girl

The Backyard Homestead: Produce all the food you need on just a quarter acre!

I got all of these with my Amazon codes I had saved up and still have about $40 left to buy toys if they have awesome toy sales again this year.  I love books. I read books, and reread books and just really enjoy them.

No comments:

Post a Comment