Sunday, October 3, 2010

Sunflowers and Bread

Well these two things don't actually go together ( at least in the context of this post) but I haven't written in a while so I thought I would update on both.


Sunflowers: A few weeks ago , I took the girls to a magnificent sunflower field by our house. It was planted for the birds, Dove especially, and I must say, it was gorgeous.


Bread: I have been trying to make bread every chance I get. My entire family loves the carbohydrate goodness and instead of buying the stuff from the store I've been making it. I got a bread maker last Christmas and although I've used it since then , I really have broken it out this last month. Today I made garlic herb bread and jalepeno cheddar bread. We ate about half of the garlic herb bread for lunch, and will probably finish it off for dinner.
The jalepeno cheddar bread will be relished all week as part of my husband's, and myself's lunch.

No comments:

Post a Comment