Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Schoola: Sign up now for $15 credit and FREE SHIPPING, get some summer clothes for your kiddos

I don't post about this sort of thing a ton, but I ran across this and want to share.
The site Schoola  is kind of like an online thrift store for kids clothing.

You can shop by size, by type ( dresses, sweaters, shorts etc.) and by gender.

I bought 2 pairs of LLBEAN Leggings for my daughters for this summer and a nice tshirt. They all came in under $15 ( which I had for signing up) and shipping is FREE right now, so it didn't cost me a thing.

Try it out! Here is the link : SCHOOLA

Every single penny we can save is a blessing, and I believe we are to be good stewards of our money. I have no problem shopping second hand stores, thrift stores and yard sales. There are times when buying new is appropriate and maybe even necessary, but especially for things like play clothes, why waste that money? I also like to reuse!

Hope that helps someone out.

Happy Homesteading Y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment