Thursday, December 1, 2011

Christmas for FREE from Amazon

So if you have been reading my blog you probably remember me mentioning a few of my favorite sites that I used to earn Amazon credits. Well even though I insisted that I didn't need nor want anything for Christmas, but my husband wanted to get me something so I decided I would pick out a few things from Amazon, use my credits and get it free:)
Anyways I got the following:


I've been wanting to read this since I saw it came out. I'm looking forward to it. I'll write a review once I have read it.


I had one of these for camping but lost it somewhere a few years back. I know my husband and I always enjoyed it, but the kids never have really gotten a chance to pop popcorn over an open fire. So hopefully we will get a ton of use out of this soon!


To go with the popper....

And this is what I am really excited about... An Ice cream Maker!!!

I have been shopping for one of these and have been reading reviews and such. This one makes yogurt, sorbet and ice cream. I'm pretty excited...

The sites that I got all of my Amazon credits from are the following, they are all free and easy to use:

Search & Win

Superpoints This is a really fun easy one.



I would love to have any of you join and I would be happy to answer any questions. Happy earning!

No comments:

Post a Comment