Please see here for Part 1- Non Fiction Recommended Reading
And now on to part 2. Don't forget the good stuff. I think sometimes we have so many wonderful options in newer stuff that we forget some classic masterpieces from yesterday. Maybe we read them in high school, or college, or maybe we've never read them. I have just a few that I resurrected this past year that I really enjoyed and thought I would share with you.
1. To Kill a Mockingbird by Harper Lee
2. The Great Gatsby by F. Scott Fitzgerald
3. Little Women by Mary Loiuse Alcott
4. Little House on the Prairie Series by Laura Ingalls Wilder
5. Grapes of Wrath by John Steinbeck
6. Edgar Allen Poe, my two favorite poems are The Raven and Me and My Annabelle Lee
7. A Tale of Two Cities by Charles Dickens
8. The Sound and the Fury by William Faulkner
9. On Walden Pond by Henry Thoreau
10. Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen
Please note these aren't linked to sites to buy things where I get commission, this is my honest opinion and hopefully will encourage some new reading materials for my readers this year. I'm sure your local library has most of these, or you can get them super cheap on Amazon. Happy Reading guys!
Until Next Time