Sunday, April 24, 2011

Our Easter Menu

We enjoyed a beautiful church service today and will have lunch with my parents, my 2 brothers, my uncle and my grandparents today after church. We'll have lunch outside under the big oak tree. Our menu:

- Fried Catfish ( caught yesterday of course)
- french fries ( from home grown potatoes)
- jalepeno hushpuppies
- coleslaw ( with cabbage from our garden)
- green onions ( from our garden)
- bread and butter pickles ( put up from last year)
- homeade tartar sauce
- grilled shrimp ( brought home from last time we were in the gulf)

For drinks we have strawberry lemonade
and for dessert stawberry shortcake with strawberries picked yesterday, homeade shortcake and homeade cream.

Wow, I love living in the county :)

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE your menu! I can't wait to have a pantry/freezer full of home grown goodness!

    ReplyDelete